Monday 17 November 2014

Everyday with ME

This is seems to be the umpteenth time I'm creating a blog. Lol. The writing flare comes and goes but this seems to be something of great interest for me,thanks to NYSC. I do not want to go into boring details about what NYSC is but we'll definitely get to it in time. I am a native of Nnewi in Anambra state. Did I hear you say the money lovers and sense crackers??? Yels! We are business gurus and we are proud of it. Oluchi happens to be my native name which means "Work Of God". Yea. I can't do anything without my maker and that's why He takes all the glory.
 To cut the long story short,this space is like a view into my everyday living. For as many as I can't reach,I'll be so close here. I want you to be a part of me. I want to connect with people from all over.
 This is a personal blog and I want you to connect with me in business too on www.raregemafrica.blogspot.com.
  I'll tell you about RGA(for short)later. Typing this has made me appreciate the essence of a blackberry. Androids are dope. Please don't get me wrong but omo,there is nothing like BB o.

  •  At this juncture,I'll like to run away. I'm on an official security job and I must perform. I'll get to you at any little space I get. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment