Wednesday 10 December 2014

BOSSY SLAP

 
  Just to drop this here and clear my mind. I had a serious quarrel with my boss this morning. Everyone knows how the traffic in Lagos can be annoying. I got to work late which I'm not proud of and I actually showed how sorry I was. But my boss kept on ranting and shouting like I was his toy boy. That wasn't the first time he did it. But today I had to let him know I wouldn't take it. He insulted my mother and said rubbish about my wife. I'm yet to get married though. And then,when I made to leave his presence,he dragged my expensive shirt and landed a slap on my cheek. I wondered for a second what exactly it was I did. I came late and it wasn't my fault. I already apologised. My expensive shirt despite the poor pay and I was even hungry. Mheeen...I gave my own back o. I slapped him. Perharps Na young bobo like me. I did that and I walked out. I haven't gone back to the office today and I'm yet to get my sack call or firing squad text messages. I haven't gotten a fax either. Tomorrow I'll know what's in for me and I'll share. Whatever the case maybe,please pray for me and I want to know if I went too far.

3 comments:

  1. He had his fair share. You get mind sha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This anonymous is Darlington! Guy!!!...Na man u be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, first of all, the photo you used is funny. second of all, people don't know that they're bosses today doesn't mean that they'll always remain bosses. Tables turn. third of all, ki lo n se awon commenters yi?

    ReplyDelete