Saturday 6 December 2014

I HAVE A CONFESSION

  Oluchi I guess this is a new blog you just created but I was very happy seeing this blog address yesterday. The blog is one that will help me pour my mind out as much as I want. I'll like to remain anonymous or better still use a name...Let's call me...Pam. Yea,Pam is my name and I have a confession.
  I am one of those who believe in the value of sex. I believe in sex after marriage but whatever happened in 2014,I can't explain. I won't say much except that,I have had something intimate with about three guys this year and the crazy thing is I love them all. Another scary part is what I have been trying to understand. Since January this year to this very month,I have had sex every month. I never plan it. It just happens and I see myself regretting the act after it happens. Don't get me wrong. I never sold myself out. I fell in love with these three guys though I felt like a 'social worker'. I felt worse than them.
 Its december and 2015 is very exciting. I can feel it. All I am hoping is that my 2015 stays void of any form of sexual act. I do not want to loose my soul to the devil. I cry at the thought of the three guys because I had to choose one or let them all go. I have learnt a whole lot from this and I pray everyday for forgiveness.
Like I said,Oluchi I like your blog and as long it profers solution,it'll go far. Thanks for this.
This is my confession. ...Pam...

No comments:

Post a Comment