Wednesday 10 December 2014

I'M MAD

 
I have issues with myself and I try everyday to be a better person. I hold a high position in a reputable company and I am single. I have no interest in any other man except the man who mans the gate at my office. I have never seen a gateman so enticing and handsome. He speaks fluently and is built though his legs are not super straight. I don't know if advancing him is a good idea. I have talked with a friend about this and she thinks I'm crazy considering my reputation and she thinks he won't fit into my circle of friends. The thing is I can't stop thinking of him. Its always crazy when he opens the gate in the morning. I keep staring at him in his uniform. I'm I mad or is this feeling real? I'm yet to understand myself.

2 comments:

  1. Jeez! What are you!? Lmao...lemi get this straight, "a highly placed female official of a reputable coy IS CRUSHING ON HER GATE MAN!!!" This ought to make CNN headline...LWKMD.

    Nice one sha dearie. Well, I won't expect him to approach you though; so much of the work'z gotta come from YOU! SoOo...go for it!!! Woo the sexy stud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'll think you're crazy at first. unless he's one of those really educated people who are just victims of circumstances.

    ReplyDelete