Sunday 7 December 2014

UNHAPPY

As a growing child, I never knew the meaning of love. I lost my mum at a very tender age. My father didn't help matters as he was a very strict man that allowed no form of emotion. My father later passed on and I had to be taken to my Aunty's place. I thought my father was harsh but compared to my Aunt,he was super kind. My Aunt made me do all kinds of work in the house. The annoying part was that she had children but she never allowed them do anything. I was to do every damn job in the house and the day I missed any,I will have to prepare my obituary posters. Anyway,that was some years back. My aunt is also late. I later got married and I have 2 children now but what gives me concern is my husband's attitude. He promised to do alot for me knowing what I had passed through. But that's not the case now. He suspects me,talks to me rudely,he has even had few affairs that he wasn't even scared to flaunt before me. To call me his love is a huge case. He grumbles and complains when giving me money for upkeep. He has refused me working saying he doesn't trust me and any other man. The truth is I was happy getting married because I felt it was love at last. And to think I have never had any boyfriend and he is the first man to know me,if you know what I mean is disheartening. He insults with my family background.
I dont kniw if its too early or too late to find my way and be happy. Being happy is all I seek and nothing else. I didn't come to this world to suffer. Why has it been sadness since the beginning? Please I need help before I loose it.

1 comment:

  1. That's the thing about marriages. sweet at the beginning, sour at the middle, bitter at the end. sweetheart, keep being good because it pays. it may take a while but keep being good to him. care for your children as much as you can. i'm just not in support of you not working because anything can happen. Get something doing, no matter how small and how long it would take you to convince your husband.

    ReplyDelete